Welcome to Chapman Orthodontics, the office of Dr. James C. Chapman! After practicing in Roswell, Georgia, for many years, Dr. Chapman relocated to a new office in Braeburn Office Village in downtown Crabapple in July 2009, where he and his wonderful staff could better serve the orthodontic needs of patients from Milton, Roswell, Alpharetta, Cumming, Woodstock, and Canton.
When Dr. Chapman began looking for a new location, he decided the single most important factor was convenience. Experience had taught him that with all the busy schedules and heavy traffic patterns which patients face here in the North Fulton area, an ideal location would be one that’s as close to as many schools and neighborhoods as possible. With that in mind, he selected the Crabapple/Milton location, which has three schools within walking distance, and at least another seven schools within a four-mile radius.
We are a traditional single-location, single-doctor-owned and operated private practice with no corporate affiliations. The below attributes of our practice give us the opportunity to build positive relationships with our patients and parents throughout the orthodontic treatment process, from the initial exam to the final retainer check:
- Patients always see the same doctor at the same location
- No “sales” pressure to begin treatment the same day as the initial consultation
- An under-control schedule that allows us to give the proper attention to each patient in the treatment area and to communicate well with parents at the front desk
At Chapman Orthodontics, our goals are to:
- Give a thorough explanation of any orthodontic problems at the initial consultation, be as conservative as possible with treatment recommendations, and always be mindful of the question “what would I do if this were my child or family member?”
- Provide excellent care and give friendly, personalized attention to our patients in a relaxed, comfortable, and professional setting.
- Seat our patients promptly for their appointments and complete treatment in a timely manner.
- Offer flexible and affordable payment options, including insurance filing
If you are a potential patient or parent of a potential patient, please feel free to look around the website to learn a little bit more about our treatment options prior to your first visit. We offer treatment with traditional metal braces, with clear ceramic braces, or in some select cases, with Invisalign® removable aligners.